The 2008 Sloan-Swartz meeting on Computational Neuroscience promises to be a very exciting meeting, bringing together more Swartz-Sloan centers than ever before: Brandeis, Caltech, Cold Spring Harbor, Columbia, Harvard, NYU, Princeton, Salk, UCSD, UCSF, Yale.
We look forward to seeing you in Princeton this summer.
- If you experience any problems at the University, call 1000 on a campus phone (or 609-258-1000) to reach Public Safety.
- An annotated map of campus with all locations of interest is now available.
- The wireless network puvisitor is available across campus and requires no registration.
- An arrival guide is now available with post-arrival instructions for all guests.
- A presentation guide is now available.
- As an effort to promote awareness and interest to the public, The Swartz Foundation will be requesting a copy of your presentation for website posting. Please omit any information that you do not wish to be made accessible to the public. We appreciate your contribution to the scientific community.
If you have your presentation ready for posting, please email the .pdf to , upload it to theswartzfoundation.org/updform.asp, or have it ready for collection at the conference (e.g. by flash drive). Thank you.
- If you have not already done so, please register now.